Founded in 2007, Koyama Press is a Toronto-based small press. Our mandate is to promote and support a wide range of emerging and established artists. Projects include comics, graphic novels, art books, and zines. We are known for our alternative edge and diverse range of titles that include a myriad of genres from autobiography to photography, from horror to humour, and more.
Koyama Press titles are distributed internationally by Consortium Book Sales and Distribution. They are available for purchase at finer comic book shops and book stores.
Please note that Koyama Press is currently not accepting submissions.
Annie Koyama, Publisher
Helen Koyama, Publishing Assistant
Ed Kanerva, Marketing & Production Coordinator
- Sequential Highway, August 2013
- Open Book Toronto, May 2013
- Meanwhile… , January 2013
- TELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T KNOW, September 2012
- Comic Book Resources, November 2011
- Comix Claptrap, August 2011
- Annie Koyama Interview with Open Book Toronto, May 2011
- Design Feaster, February 2011
- Ministry of Artistic Affairs, November 2010
- Squidface and the Meddler, November 2010
- Avoid the Future, August 2010
- Sequential, August 2010
KICKASS ANNIE PROJECT
Featuring different artist interpretations of the Koyama Press Kickass Annie logo. The original Kickass Annie logo was created for Koyama Press by artist Aaron Leighton; the animated GIF was designed by David Huyck.
Check out the whole set on Flickr here.
Koyama Press gratefully acknowledges the Canada Council for the Arts for their support of our publishing program.